New England Sonic meet?

14T6MT

Goneau

iraqivet

Banned
wish it was for 1.8 :[
i apologize for my lack of activity as of late. Been working 60+ hours a week and don't know if I'm even going to be able t make it at this point. We're picking up some crazy jobs for Boeing and Lockheed - Martin so yeah, yay for defense contacts.

let me know if you cant as soon as you can

iraqivet

Banned
ok well at the point most people have not responded that they are coming so im going to say its fend for your self food there are some places around
im just not going to spend all kinds of money to feed people if they cant reply and say there coming.

Last edited:

wasteoffilm

Last edited:

iraqivet

Banned
I know it's kind of late now, but do you think it's wise to either change the title of this thread, or make a new one saying there actually is a meet? Like, "Westfield, MA meet this Saturday 5/11!!!"

Edit: Have you tried PM'ing the people on the list to verify attendance?

i dont have control over it but thats a great idea.
and no on the PMing i come from the day and age of if i tell someone im doing something i always get back to them even if i cant.

iraqivet

Banned
as of right now it looks like it is going to rain all day where the meet it to take place. so im going to go ahead and say the meet is canceled.
also when we planned this meet i guess we didnt look and see the Rain date was mothers day. so im going to say this will have to be canceled

i will try and set up a big meet later on this year pos a meet and cruze.

ss2000slp

Goneau

Goneau

ss2000slp