AOL Autos Rates Sonic over Fit

SonicChris

Banned
It's a good article and they did say good things about the Sonic, but they really didn't rate the three best as one being better than the other. I do like the fact that they called out the Smart for being the useless impractical car that it is.

Kyle1993

SonicChris

Banned
I do not understand why honda fit is #1, I looked at one before when I was considering a fit or a sonic. fit only had 5 speed and with honda gearing aka extremely short gears I knew highway would be noisy and no fun, interior didn't feel nice so I decided to not even test drive it. Then I found myself at a Chevy dealer drooling over a 1.4T 6 speed :D best car decision ever made by me

Because auto reviewers have blinders on when they see that H on the car. They live off there reputation of quality long lasting cars. It use to be the same way with Toyota until they had their issues with the accelerators and the truck frames. Until Honda has an issue with quality, they can continue to build boring people movers that last forever. They're not a drivers car, just a lifeless point A to B commuter.