BrianH

sonicboom08

TIEfighter

TIEfighter

rdss

Last edited:

eazy

Banned
I was looking into doing halos for my headlights, and through a little research, found that the process isn't too easy. I'm assuming it would be the same or similar for tail lights, but the process includes putting ur lights in an oven to melt the glue seal, open the up, replace them, and glue them back. Something about that sketches me out a bit, so the only way I'm doing halos is if I can find new housings for my lights for cheap...

Bogus

eazy

Banned
Check out Oracle Lights. They make custom to fit halos for all vehicles.

Look to see if there's a dealer/installer near you with their store locator.

They will do all the work for you and I believe they have a warranty. Might want to confirm that.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Went to their site, did a little research, even found a certified place not too far from me. Only thing that skeeved me was their video on how their process works, it's on their site. They literally cook your housing for a few minutes until the sealant melts. And I believe you're correct, they do have a lifetime warranty. Not bad for $200, especially if you're guaranteed a fix. Just still an odd procedure. If you go through with it please let us know

Bogus

Opticon

gsxr1000

Members online