Hey Rdss, I measured it with a tape measure/ruler and its around 9.5inches of clearance between the muffler and the asphalt. Thankfully when I go over speed bumps and enter/exit parking lots, I go super slow. But haven't had any problems with ground clearance so far. I also have the stock 15" alloy wheels & tires from the dealer, so I don't know if rim size would change the clearance or not.
Hey Sonic Hotness, below is a YouTube video I filmed of me attempting to show you how the muffler sounds. It sounds very similar to NextLegend's except the sound is a little deeper. I don't know too much about exhausts so I don't know if it backfires or not.
That doesn't sound bad at all. The thing you have to worry about when you change wheels and tires is the tires overall hight. You can fit a shorter (lower profile) tire on a bigger rim and lose ground clearance. When I look for tires I go to tirerack.com and find out the stick tire height in inches and find a tire for the new wheels that gets a close to factory as you can, this will solve the speedo problem. If you want a different size programming is available for us so that's not a big deal.
Hey Rdss, I measured it with a tape measure/ruler and its around 9.5inches of clearance between the muffler and the asphalt. Thankfully when I go over speed bumps and enter/exit parking lots, I go super slow. But haven't had any problems with ground clearance so far. I also have the stock 15" alloy wheels & tires from the dealer, so I don't know if rim size would change the clearance or not.
Hey Sonic Hotness, below is a YouTube video I filmed of me attempting to show you how the muffler sounds. It sounds very similar to NextLegend's except the sound is a little deeper. I don't know too much about exhausts so I don't know if it backfires or not.