All Order or Status Change Questions in Here

laborsmith

klystron

Banned
Klystron, all North American versions of the Sonic are built in Orion Township, just north of the Auburn Hills Palace, which is the home of the Detroit Pistons Basketball Team.

I am pretty sure the Pistons are considered to be a team whose home is in Michigan.

Laborsmith

For some reason I thought they were in OH. My bad.

Basketball is the game so many promising young spend their time playing hoping it will become a career instead of studying, right?

MustangKillr

klystron

Banned
:banana::banana: Congrats on finally getting your car :banana::banana:

and incentives too!! Thanks for the recognition - participating in forums
like this is fun and a whole new way to do business. Lot's of fun after
25+ years of sitting and waiting for someone to come in a buy a car.

Enjoy the Sonic and if there's anything you need in GM Accessories,
contact Maureen in our parts dept - she's very good and very competitive.

Yeah it should be good. The only problem I have now is deciding if I want to keep my cobalt or not. It isn't worth a lot, but I think I can drive it into the ground and there's value in doing that! I'll post some pics when I get it. I'm going to get it tonight. I've got all my USAA stuff together. With the incentives, car buying service, and 1.69% for 5 years I just can't complain at all about this deal.

MustangKillr said:
Nope that was you . Haven't gotten mine yet, I've been checking every day.

Sorry! My brain had "MustangKillr" and "VIN" in it. But she said "VINS START TOMORROW!" haha. My mistake.

It's the end of the semester and work is stressing me out. I can't even sleep! :)

klystron

Banned
I'm double-posting due to time gap. I got the car. Too dark for pics. Also too busy with homework. I'll take some soon.

I really love the color though. It's beautiful.

What is up with the seat? I need it two or three inches wider. There's all that room between the seat and the door that could be filled with plush support for my ass. Can I get a fat-guy amen?

RS Turbo

RS Turbo

Latest posts

Members online