laborsmith

MustangKillr

MustangKillr

vmaxed

MustangKillr

klystron

Banned
Don't feel to bad..my RS was shipped Oct 25th and I still don't have it :(

Alienware laptops come with a personalized nameplate. I ordered my wife one (she's a gamer) in 2010 and it came in two boxes. One with hers, and one with some guy John something-or-other. Dell didn't know what to do. We almost wound up with a free laptop. I was on the phone with them every day trying to get them to take it back so this guy could have his laptop.

The moral of the story is I have your RS. I'm not giving it back.

klystron

Banned
You are

BUILT AND SHIPPED!!

1G1JF6SB9D4154492

On it's way already!! Congrats, post a pic when you
get it!!!!

Cool! Just in time to trade it in for a Fiesta ST. (I kid, I kid.)

Thank you for checking up on all of us. I hope that your activity on this forum generates some sales for you and your dealership in the long run. I think it's good when companies reach out to customers in an informal way like this.

I hope it gets here this month. GM just announced a $500 bonus cash offer on Sonics! So I get my $750 USAA savings plus another $500. That gets me into my LTZ for under $18k.

Another edit: The car is here! It got in late last night. I forgot they are built in Ohio and I live not too far from the border in WV. I can't make it up there until at least tomorrow and they said that the car has two ahead of mine and they could have rushed it but I told him to just take their time.

DragCamaro is the one doing all the work to get my car ready, anyway. So I saved you a rush job, DC! You owe me lunch. :)

Last edited:

vmaxed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online