Tinted the Tails

FloSonic

J T

Sonic1.4t

Banned
Well hopefully the cops in your area aren't like the ones we have in Vegas, I got hit in a round about in my 337 and the cop out here told me that I was at fault because I was young and he assumed I was speeding since I had a huge !!! Intercooler mounted under my bumper, I was going 15 and the lady said she was going 35 through the round about and when I asked the cop why isn't she in trouble if she just admitted she was speeding and this a-hole cop said oh there's no way she was going that fast when she hit you !! Exactly she hit me !!!!!

Sonic1.4t

Banned
Yeah I like the all black look my gmc had satin tail lights with satin 26 inch wheels but these cops out here would pull me over constantly ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346207021.058852.jpg

jjfinnan

Sonic1.4t

Banned
Sunset and eastern area, it's in park 2000 it will cost 50 bucks and be done in one day well more like 8 hours ( 7 of those hours are dry time ) he is a good painter and uses quality material

Sonic1.4t

Banned
If you look really close at your tail lights and feel where the red meets the clear there is a line and that's where he tapes is right on that line, for 50 bucks it's well worth it just for you to go out and buy sand paper, a good quality paint in a rattle can and the tape to do it you will be in it 15 bucks, plus if you haven't spent the last 30 years of your life prepping and tapping then it may not come out that nice

TheFallenAngel12

TheFallenAngel12

Last edited: